Below are listed some of the key activities I can help you and your business with. I can create a proposal that is customised to your specific needs…
- This includes SWOT Analysis, Strategic Plans, Business Plans
- The importance of having a ‘living’ document
- The creation of Objectives and Strategies to achieve those objectives
- Implementation – creation of action plans to ensure the Objectives are met – this is often the hardest part
- The 7 key areas of a Business Plan.
- Data is Gold – identify, measure and use your data
- Convert the “what we think” into “what we know”
- Data collection and interpretation – clarify the best course of action
- Reduce the risk of making poor decisions
- Areas such as market, customer, buying patterns, competition, barriers to entry, regulations.
- An essential tool for every business
- Without a budget you could seriously affect your bottom line
- Regular review of all financials – Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Cash Flow.
- The creation of long term value from customers, the market and relationships
- Market research
- Website and associated online activities
Recruitment and HR
- Looking after a key asset
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Conforming to regulations
- Job descriptions, Employment Contracts, Health and Safety.
- Increasing revenue
- Reducing your expenses
- Traditional versus value add metrics
- To avoid a business failure
- Best use of government agencies.
End of Life Cycle
- Value of your business
- Preparing your business to achieve the best sale price
- Preparing for retirement – how much do you need?
- Always have a Plan B.